September 3, 2011 Just like any other day we got up and Johnny went to work. We continued our day like any other. Me & Jeremy ate our breakfast together. Then we laid down to take a nap. Him in his bed & me in ours. This was new to us because until he was three months old we co-slept. He did fine in his crib..
About an hour after I laid him down I got up to use the bathroom. & like any other parent I went and Checked on Jeremy. He was rolling already so when I leaned over his crib I had to roll him over. When I did he was bright blue. I grabbed my phone. Called 911. Put him in his car seat & ran down stairs [We live on the 2ed story & had an aggressive dog with puppies to the paramedics couldn't come in] When I got on our porch I began doing CPR. Which I learned in school, but they still had to talk me threw because I was such a wreck.
We got to the hospital. They worked on him for about an our. With no success. By this time Johnny had been called by a nurse and was on the way to the hospital. He worked over an hour away. [He got there in 15 minutes that day]
The doctors said he just stopped breathing. That his lungs and heart just.. quit. Earlier that week we had x-rays done on him to make sure he was eating correctly. And everything was correct with him [Because I was high risk.] They said everything was perfect. We had nothing to worry about. We continued to go to his doctor that day & received his 4 month shots. [a week early] WIth in 24 hours we no longer had a living son.
One of the nurses brought it to my attention all the toxins and poisons we expose our children to willingly and unknowingly. From that day I went CRAZY. I researched vaccines, lead in car seats, the toxins in fireproof chemicals they put in crib mattresses and in some of the baby clothing.
So please do your research, pass it on to others and do everything you can to save every child you can.